Professional Web Applications Themes

FOR SALE: Cisco CCNA Exam Certification Guide - Mac Networking

For Sale: Cisco CCNA Exam #640-607 Certification Guide by WendellOdom This is Cisco's OFFICIAL Certification Guide for the CCNA Exam #640-607: Coverage of all CCNA exam topics enables you to discover and fill any gaps in your knowledge before the exam date. You will learn about : - Internetworking functions of each layer of the OSI reference model and how they are performed in network devices - Functionality of Cisco IOS Software and TCP/IP and IPX network protocols - Segmentation of networks using routers, switches, and bridges - Use and configuration of Catalyst switches, Spanning-Tree Protocol (STP), and virtual LANs ...

  1. #1

    Default FOR SALE: Cisco CCNA Exam Certification Guide

    For Sale:

    Cisco CCNA Exam #640-607 Certification Guide
    by WendellOdom

    This is Cisco's OFFICIAL Certification Guide for the CCNA Exam #640-607:

    Coverage of all CCNA exam topics enables you to discover and fill any gaps
    in your knowledge before the exam date. You will learn about:

    - Internetworking functions of each layer of the OSI reference model and how
    they are performed in network devices
    - Functionality of Cisco IOS Software and TCP/IP and IPX network protocols
    - Segmentation of networks using routers, switches, and bridges
    - Use and configuration of Catalyst switches, Spanning-Tree Protocol (STP),
    and virtual LANs (VLANs)
    - Concepts behind RIP and IGRP and how to add routing protocols to a
    configuration
    - Configuration, monitoring, and verification of standard and extended IP
    and IPX access lists
    - Frame Relay and ISDN concepts and configuration

    Brand new book and CD (I only used them for a few months).

    Only $25 (pay in advance or C.O.D.).

    Adrian Penalo Guest

  3. #3

    Default Re: FOR SALE: Cisco CCNA Exam Certification Guide

    In article <BB40666C.15E1%adrianpaccesspro.net>, Adrian Penalo
    <adrianpaccesspro.net> wrote:
    > For Sale:
    >
    > Cisco CCNA Exam #640-607 Certification Guide
    > by WendellOdom
    >

    > This is Cisco's OFFICIAL Certification Guide for the CCNA Exam #640-607:
    Just be prepared to study quickly, as this exam will no longer be
    offered after September 1, 2003.

    --
    Bubba Dave Pooser

    A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in
    human history with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
    Dave Pooser Guest

  4. #4