On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 19:14:41 +0000 (UTC), "lil'one"
[email]webforumsusermacromedia.com[/email] wrote:
>How can I force a web page to open at (for example) 500 x 500 for
>anyone who accesses?
You cannot. Good browser, not IE, allow the user to specifically
disallow pages from re-sizing the *user's* browser. For those who do
not have that capability and who also have JavaScript turned on, you
could add this to your <body> tag:

>And ...
>
>Can the random images feature be applied to a table cell so that the
>page sizes (at 100 %). Right now I'm using the random image feature
>in layers only -
I don't understand what you're asking.

Gary