Hey everybody...

Found info on "Creating a Form" within the help section of Dreamweaver itself - imagine that! :]
Anyway, it says the following in Step 5:

In the Property Inspector's Action field, specify the path to the dynamic page or script that will process the form. You can either type the complete path into the Action field, or click the folder icon to navigate to the appropriate folder containing the script or application page.

That totally lost me. I thought the page that contained the form processed the form? Are they saying that yet another page needs to be created which will process the page with the actual form?

Thanks in advance for your help...

Sincerely,

Kevin
Dallas, TX