Hi all,

I am using the submitForm() on my submit button. I have set the URL to
"/Save.aspx" which will get the submitted information and doing
further yze. It is working prefectly for a long time on Windows/
IE. However, since we have a customer using MAC, we have to test this
form on the Mac. And every Javascript on the form works fine except
this. When clicking the submit button, nothing happen but the JS
debugger gives an error "Error opening URL to submit this form". I
wonder if anyone has similar issue before and can help me out. I'll
appreciate very much.

J.K.