I want a :beer; :-). I want to write an extension that will allow me to format
the results returned from a find. I couldn't find anything in preferences or
options that would allow full path/filename to be saved in the results xml
file, so I embarked on the quest of writing an extension that would satisfy our
requirements

For example, say I want to search all the pages in an entire site of
8000-10000 pages for empty title tags <title></title>. The results need to be
returned with full path that can be saved in the xml file (or even a flat text
file so that the information can be passed on to those that need t make the
changes. Currently it seems that only the deepest directory and file name are
saved. I have hunted through the API reference but have not found anything that
would meet my requirements. Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks