> With item 18 I meant #18 in this thread.

Of course, I should have thought of that. I'm accessing the forum through a
newsreader, so numbers don't mean much. The 18th message is here is not your
18th message, since replies are shown threaded to each other.

the good old Times Roman. Maybe an idea? I leave it in your competent hands.

Personally, I try to stay away from Times, if only because it's just
everywhere already (as Times New Roman). And for some reason, a lot of the
books I've been doing lately have had snippets of Polish or Chinese or Greek
or something else troublesome. So I've been insisting the client choose one
of the pro fonts, usually Adobe Garamond or Caslon (scholarly books, so they
want traditional).

Ken Benson