I'm stuck. I read a bunch of entries on this forum, but still stuck. I'm not
sure how to retrieve the form results from my webpage. I realize the emailing
option doesn't work from the person who filled out the form because of what
they use for email. My ISP doesn't offer any scripts. My ISP doesn't offer
much help. What do I need to do get the data that is filled out on the form
emailed to me or sent some where I can read the data? I'm also trying to avoid
things that cause more spam or pop-ups/ads on my webpage.

Please help.