Professional Web Applications Themes

Frameset - ASP.NET General

How do you do a frameset in an aspx page? -- ______________________ David Fetrow HelixPoint LLC. [url]http://www.helixpoint.com[/url] [email]davefhelixpoint.com[/email] Interested in Affordable Email Marketing? Check out the HelixMailer at [url]http://www.helixpoint.com/helixmailer.asp[/url] If you are interested in becoming a Reseller of HelixPoint products, contact [email]davefhelixpoint.com[/email] ______________________...

  1. #1

    Default Frameset

    How do you do a frameset in an aspx page?

    --

    ______________________
    David Fetrow
    HelixPoint LLC.
    [url]http://www.helixpoint.com[/url]
    [email]davefhelixpoint.com[/email]

    Interested in Affordable Email Marketing?
    Check out the HelixMailer at [url]http://www.helixpoint.com/helixmailer.asp[/url]
    If you are interested in becoming a Reseller of HelixPoint products, contact
    [email]davefhelixpoint.com[/email]
    ______________________

    Helixpoint Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Frameset

    I'm a bit confused. A Frameset is a frameset. It's not an ASP.Net entity;
    it's an HTML entity. You do it the same. Unless I'm misunderstanding your
    question.

    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft FrontPage MVP
    Internet Developer
    [url]http://www.takempis.com[/url]
    Big things are made up of
    lots of Little things.

    "Helixpoint" <davehelixpoint.com> wrote in message
    > How do you do a frameset in an aspx page?
    >
    > --
    >
    > ______________________
    > David Fetrow
    > HelixPoint LLC.
    > [url]http://www.helixpoint.com[/url]
    > [email]davefhelixpoint.com[/email]
    >
    > Interested in Affordable Email Marketing?
    > Check out the HelixMailer at [url]http://www.helixpoint.com/helixmailer.asp[/url]
    > If you are interested in becoming a Reseller of HelixPoint products,
    contact
    > [email]davefhelixpoint.com[/email]
    > ______________________

    Kevin Spencer Guest

  3. #3

    sorry in Visual Studio??
    I figured it out

    "Kevin Spencer" <kevinSPAMMERStakempis.com> wrote in message
    > I'm a bit confused. A Frameset is a frameset. It's not an ASP.Net entity;
    > it's an HTML entity. You do it the same. Unless I'm misunderstanding your
    > question.
    >
    > HTH,
    >
    > Kevin Spencer
    > Microsoft FrontPage MVP
    > Internet Developer
    > [url]http://www.takempis.com[/url]
    > Big things are made up of
    > lots of Little things.
    >
    > "Helixpoint" <davehelixpoint.com> wrote in message
    > > How do you do a frameset in an aspx page?
    > >
    > > --
    > >
    > > ______________________
    > > David Fetrow
    > > HelixPoint LLC.
    > > [url]http://www.helixpoint.com[/url]
    > > [email]davefhelixpoint.com[/email]
    > >
    > > Interested in Affordable Email Marketing?
    > > Check out the HelixMailer at [url]http://www.helixpoint.com/helixmailer.asp[/url]
    > > If you are interested in becoming a Reseller of HelixPoint products,
    > contact
    > > [email]davefhelixpoint.com[/email]
    > > ______________________

    Helixpoint Guest

  4. #4

    Kevin Spencer wrote:
    > I'm a bit confused. A Frameset is a frameset. It's not an ASP.Net entity;
    > it's an HTML entity. You do it the same. Unless I'm misunderstanding your
    > question.
    >
    > HTH,

    Hi:

    Just a little bit comment.

    Yes, a frameset is basically a HTML entity only. However, ASP.NET can
    still give some programming fucntion to it.

    e.g. dynamically decide the frame source.

    //--WebForm1.aspx

    <% Page language="c#" Codebehind="WebForm1.aspx.cs"
    AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="_20030626_Frame.WebForm1" %>
    <head>
    <title>WebForm1</title>
    </head>
    <frameset rows="*,*">
    <%=GetFrame1()%>
    <%=GetFrame2()%>
    </frameset>

    //--WebForm1.aspx.cs
    {
    {
    }

    {
    //
    //
    InitializeComponent();
    base.OnInit(e);
    }

    /// <summary>
    /// </summary>
    private void InitializeComponent()
    {
    }
    #endregion

    public string GetFrame1()
    {
    return "<frame name=\"top\" src=\"http://www.microsoft.com\" >";
    }

    public string GetFrame2()
    {
    return "<frame name=\"top\" src=\"http://msdn.microsoft.com\" >";
    }
    }
    //--

    We can use the ASP.NET programming to do anything , for example check
    user login or not.

    Change to display different frames depends on what information in the
    session, etc.

    Maybe someone does not agress to use frameset in ASP.NET. However, I
    just point out a probability.

    --
    Jacky Kwok
    [email]jackyalumni.cuhk.edu.hk[/email]

    Jacky Kwok Guest

  5. #5

    I am building an Intranet application and is more of an "Application" vs. a
    typical "Web Application" or "Web Site". Using a FRAMSET seems like it has
    many benefits and gives mainly the feel of quicker access and a more
    streamlined application. However, am I sure you know of the drawbacks, for
    instance F5 to refresh (which loads the default page), I know I can work
    around this, but wanted to know what may suite me best in my scenario. I
    plan on using ASP.NET Menu for the menu interface.

    The user needs to quickly switch between pages like a local application, or
    at least quickly as possible. This is a data entry system, not a "cool
    looking e-commerce site". Having the whole page reload for every page can
    take twice as long. The only graphical part of the application is the menu
    and if I have to reload the menu for every page request.you could imagine
    how much time can be saved by using the same menu for all pages.

    The reason I am looking at using ASP.Net Menu is the fact that this needs to
    mimic more of the "Local Application" and the end users will be using this
    8+ hours a day, so the interface has to be clean. But I also need to
    minimize the response time due to the amount of usage per user. There aren't
    so many users, but this is the core application the company will be
    utilizing.
    I am looking for an opinion.
    TIA,
    Steve Wofford
    [url]www.IntraRELY.com[/url]

    IntraRELY Guest

  6. #6

    IMHO, Web Interface for DataEntry is horrid, but that's my HO. There's
    Javascript that can refresh just a single frame, or you can have the page
    just refresh itself.

    HTH
    Tibby
    "IntraRELY" <IntraRELY> wrote in message
    > I am building an Intranet application and is more of an "Application" vs.
    > typical "Web Application" or "Web Site". Using a FRAMSET seems like it has
    > many benefits and gives mainly the feel of quicker access and a more
    > streamlined application. However, am I sure you know of the drawbacks, for
    > instance F5 to refresh (which loads the default page), I know I can work
    > around this, but wanted to know what may suite me best in my scenario. I
    > plan on using ASP.NET Menu for the menu interface.
    >
    > The user needs to quickly switch between pages like a local application,
    or
    > at least quickly as possible. This is a data entry system, not a "cool
    > looking e-commerce site". Having the whole page reload for every page can
    > take twice as long. The only graphical part of the application is the menu
    > and if I have to reload the menu for every page request.you could imagine
    > how much time can be saved by using the same menu for all pages.
    >
    > The reason I am looking at using ASP.Net Menu is the fact that this needs
    > mimic more of the "Local Application" and the end users will be using this
    > 8+ hours a day, so the interface has to be clean. But I also need to
    > minimize the response time due to the amount of usage per user. There
    aren't
    > so many users, but this is the core application the company will be
    > utilizing.
    > I am looking for an opinion.
    > TIA,
    > Steve Wofford
    > [url]www.IntraRELY.com[/url]

    Tibby Guest

  7. #7

    Thanks. I am not worried about refresh, I can just give them a refresh
    button to refresh the datagrid from the db. I am not really a web designer,
    but it looks like I need to use CSS. Remeber I just want to keep content
    updated not the menu, as there are round trips required to update a menu
    that never changes.

    Steve

    "Tibby" <tierscheiss1977hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > IMHO, Web Interface for DataEntry is horrid, but that's my HO. There's
    > Javascript that can refresh just a single frame, or you can have the page
    > just refresh itself.
    >
    > HTH
    > Tibby
    > "IntraRELY" <IntraRELY> wrote in message
    > > I am building an Intranet application and is more of an "Application"
    vs.
    > > typical "Web Application" or "Web Site". Using a FRAMSET seems like it
    has
    > > many benefits and gives mainly the feel of quicker access and a more
    > > streamlined application. However, am I sure you know of the drawbacks,
    for
    > > instance F5 to refresh (which loads the default page), I know I can work
    > > around this, but wanted to know what may suite me best in my scenario. I
    > > plan on using ASP.NET Menu for the menu interface.
    > >
    > > The user needs to quickly switch between pages like a local application,
    > or
    > > at least quickly as possible. This is a data entry system, not a "cool
    > > looking e-commerce site". Having the whole page reload for every page
    can
    > > take twice as long. The only graphical part of the application is the
    menu
    > > and if I have to reload the menu for every page request.you could
    imagine
    > > how much time can be saved by using the same menu for all pages.
    > >
    > > The reason I am looking at using ASP.Net Menu is the fact that this
    needs
    > > mimic more of the "Local Application" and the end users will be using
    this
    > > 8+ hours a day, so the interface has to be clean. But I also need to
    > > minimize the response time due to the amount of usage per user. There
    > aren't
    > > so many users, but this is the core application the company will be
    > > utilizing.
    > > I am looking for an opinion.
    > > TIA,
    > > Steve Wofford
    > > [url]www.IntraRELY.com[/url]

    IntraRELY Guest

  8. #8

    Thanks Yan-Hong,

    I have two primary pieces of my application that make the layout.

    - The menu - Although I have to build it differant based on the users group
    permissions(this is out of scope of my question). The menu stays the same
    through out the session. I thought it may be best if I DO NOT load it every
    time for each web request and is why I was thing something similar to the
    old FRAMES. It sounds like you might have been suggesting that I reload it
    with each page request.

    - Content - this consists of datagrids and forms, plain stuff, but is being
    pulled from a db.

    What I need to know is.

    a. should I load the entire page and all. This includes menu items and the
    content that changes anyways.

    b. just load the content. Leaving the menu alone and avoid redownloading it.
    I plan on using ASP.NET Menu ([url]www.aspnetmenu.com[/url]) for this. If so do I use
    IFrame CSS or User Controls. I cannot seem to get a straight answer.

    Keep in mind this is an IntraNET application, no search engines and everyone
    will be using IE6.0. This application doesnt have the interface just yet,
    and isnt that I am having issues, but rather want to build it right the
    first time.

    Thanks for your input,

    Steve Wofford
    [url]www.IntraRELY.com[/url]

    "Yan-Hong Huang[MSFT]" <yhhuangonline.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello Steve,
    >
    > Web application has its limitations such as it need to be run in browser,
    it need to communicate with web server to show, and
    > etc. For your question, I think the main concern is the performance of
    aspx pages.

    > For CSS, Frameset, I think they are all data presentation ways of web
    pages. If you want to use these formats to show static
    > pages, it is OK and it doesn't need to communicate with web server when
    clients are browsing them. However, if the page
    > need user interaction, what we could think of is how to improve the
    performance of it.

    > ASP.NET provides many way to improve performance than typical, such as
    caching. I suggest you read "Developing High-
    > Performance ASP.NET Applications" in MSDN. It provides some frequently
    used tips in developing high-performance

    [url]http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/cpguide/html/cpcondevelopinghigh-performanceaspnetapplications.asp?[/url]
> [...]
    > !can
    > !> > take twice as long. The only graphical part of the application is the
    > !menu
    > !> > and if I have to reload the menu for every page request.you could
    > !imagine
    > !> > how much time can be saved by using the same menu for all pages.
    > !> >
    > !> > The reason I am looking at using ASP.Net Menu is the fact that this
    > !needs
    > !> > mimic more of the "Local Application" and the end users will be using
    > !this
    > !> > 8+ hours a day, so the interface has to be clean. But I also need to
    > !> > minimize the response time due to the amount of usage per user. There
    > !> aren't
    > !> > so many users, but this is the core application the company will be

    IntraRELY Guest

  9. #9

    Hello Steve,

    That is much clearer now. :) I suggest you make menu in a frame and datagrid in another frame. So the content of menu won't
    be refreshed and only the content of the datagrid need to post back to the web server.

    ASP.NET menu control is OK for it. Thanks.

    Best regards,
    Yanhong Huang
    Microsoft Online Partner Support

    Get Secure! - [url]www.microsoft.com/security[/url]

    --------------------
    !From: "IntraRELY" <IntraRELY>
    !Subject: Re: FRAMESET
    !Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 19:46:56 -0700
    !Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
    !
    !Thanks Yan-Hong,
    !
[...]
    !> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
    !rights.
    !>
    !> --------------------
    !> !From: "IntraRELY" <IntraRELY>
    !> !Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 10:57:59 -0700
    !> !Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
    !> !
    !> !Thanks. I am not worried about refresh, I can just give them a refresh
    !> !button to refresh the datagrid from the db. I am not really a web
    !designer,
    !> !but it looks like I need to use CSS. Remeber I just want to keep content
    !> !updated not the menu, as there are round trips required to update a menu
    !> !that never changes.
    !> !
    !> !Steve
    !> !
    !> !"Tibby" <tierscheiss1977hotmail.com> wrote in message
    !> !news:u0efOiDXDHA.3404tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
    !> !> IMHO, Web Interface for DataEntry is horrid, but that's my HO. There's
    !> !> Javascript that can refresh just a single frame, or you can have the
    !page
    !> !> just refresh itself.
    !> !>
[...]
    !> !> >
[...]

    Yan-Hong Huang[MSFT] Guest

  10. #10

    Thanks again Yan-Hong,

    Sounds good, but I have the option to use iFrame, Frameset and old fashion
    FRAM. What method would work using ASP.NET Menu.

    Thanks,

    ![url]http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/cpguide/html/cpcondevelopinghigh-pe[/url]
> [...]
    the
    > !> !menu
    > !> !> > and if I have to reload the menu for every page request.you could
    > !> !imagine
    > !> !> > how much time can be saved by using the same menu for all pages.
    > !> !> >
    > !> !> > The reason I am looking at using ASP.Net Menu is the fact that
    this
    > !> !needs
    > !> !> > mimic more of the "Local Application" and the end users will be
    using
    > !> !this
    > !> !> > 8+ hours a day, so the interface has to be clean. But I also need
    > !> !> > minimize the response time due to the amount of usage per user.
    There
    > !> !> aren't
    > !> !> > so many users, but this is the core application the company will

    IntraRELY Guest

  11. #11

    I have also been told I can use Web User Controls, but at this point I am
    lost...it seems like such simple concept.

    Thanks again,

    Steve Wofford
    [url]www.IntraRELY.com[/url]

> [...]
    > > !> !> > and if I have to reload the menu for every page request.you
    could
    > > !> !imagine
    > > !> !> > how much time can be saved by using the same menu for all pages.
    > > !> !> >
    > > !> !> > The reason I am looking at using ASP.Net Menu is the fact that
    > this
    > > !> !needs
    > > !> !> > mimic more of the "Local Application" and the end users will be
    > using
    > > !> !this
    > > !> !> > 8+ hours a day, so the interface has to be clean. But I also
    need
    > > !> !> > minimize the response time due to the amount of usage per user.
    > There
    > > !> !> aren't
    > > !> !> > so many users, but this is the core application the company will

    IntraRELY Guest

  12. #12

    Hello Steve,

    Sorry for the late response.

    You could refer to
    [url]http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/default.aspx?Category=32&tabindex=2[/url] for
    some asp.net web control samples.

    Besides, I highly recommend you ditch the frames and replace them with user
    controls.

    If you do not have that option, then you will be forced to use copious
    amounts of javascript to allow the frames to communicate with each other
    since ASP.NET does not directly support frames.

    The server cannot directly load a page into another frame. Only client
    side code can do that. Luckily all hope is not lost. You can output the
    needed client side code from your server code, and have the browser execute
    the client side code.You can do that using the RegisterClientScriptBlock
    method.

    Here's more info on that:
    [url]http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpref/html/[/url]
    frlrfSystemWebUIPageClassRegisterStartupScriptTopi c.asp

    Now the javascript you'll need to emit should look something like this:
    parent.frames.frame2.location = 'somepage.aspx'

    Hope it helps.

    Best regards,
    Yanhong Huang
    Microsoft Online Partner Support

    Get Secure! - [url]www.microsoft.com/security[/url]

    --------------------
    !From: "IntraRELY" <IntraRELY>
    !Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 21:22:48 -0700
    !Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
    !
[...]
    !> > --------------------
    !> > !From: "IntraRELY" <IntraRELY>
    !> > !References: <#zqPidDXDHA.212TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl>
    !> <u0efOiDXDHA.3404tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>
    !> > <eLRIXOEXDHA.2648TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>
    !> <AssvxEVXDHA.2108cpmsftngxa06.phx.gbl>
    !> > !Subject: Re: FRAMESET
    !> > !Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 19:46:56 -0700
    !> > !Lines: 161
    !> > !X-Priority: 3
    !> > !X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
    !> > !X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158
    !> > !X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1165
    !> > !Message-ID: <#pVgkaVXDHA.1744TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl>
    !> > !Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
    !> > !NNTP-Posting-Host: wsip-68-106-74-63.oc.oc.cox.net 68.106.74.63
    !> > !Path: cpmsftngxa06.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP08.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTN GP12.phx.gbl
    !> > !Xref: cpmsftngxa06.phx.gbl
    !> microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet:166000
    !> > !X-Tomcat-NG: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
    !> > !
    !> > !Thanks Yan-Hong,
    !> > !
[...]
    !> > !>
[...]
    !![url]http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/cpguide/html/cpcondevelopinghigh-p[/url]
    !> rformanceaspnetapplications.asp?
    !> > !> frame=true
    !> > !>
    !> > !> Hope it helps.
    !> > !>
    !> > !> --------------------
    !> > !> !From: "IntraRELY" <IntraRELY>
    !> > !> !References: <#zqPidDXDHA.212TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl>
    !> > !<u0efOiDXDHA.3404tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>
    !> > !> !Subject: Re: FRAMESET
    !> > !> !Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 10:57:59 -0700
    !> > !> !Lines: 61
    !> > !> !X-Priority: 3
    !> > !> !X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
    !> > !> !X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158
    !> > !> !X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1165
    !> > !> !Message-ID: <eLRIXOEXDHA.2648TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>
    !> > !> !Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
    !> > !> !NNTP-Posting-Host: wsip-68-106-74-63.oc.oc.cox.net 68.106.74.63
    !> > !> !Path:
    cpmsftngxa06.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP08.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTN GP09.phx.gbl
    !> > !> !Xref: cpmsftngxa06.phx.gbl
    !> > !microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet:165455
    !> > !> !X-Tomcat-NG: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
    !> > !> !
[...]
    !> > !> !>
[...]
    !> > !> !> >

  13. #13

    I was thinking of using iFrames, NOT Frames. I understand why one would need
    and benefit from user control and would work for my solution. My only
    concern is that I do not want to reload part of the page, that has already
    been loaded. The only data that will change is what would be contained in
    the iFrame, which for the most part is a datagrid. I think that this will
    offer a better and quicker user experiance. I usderstand the concept of
    resuability, using iframes or user controls are the same, but what one
    provides a tighter interface. Although User Controls allow you to reuse your
    controls, but you are still loading them for each page even though it is the
    same control. iFrames on the otherhand allow you reuse the same interface
    w/o additional download per page request.

    I cannot see any communication between frames other than loading another
    page into the iFrame, which is easy. I dont see this as an issue.

    If you can take a look at MS CRM, what those pages do is very similar to
    what I need my pages to do. I think if I follow that applications design, I
    should be good.

    Looking forward to your input and THANKS,

> [...]
    that
    > !> this
    > !> > !> !needs
    > !> > !> !> > mimic more of the "Local Application" and the end users will
    be
    > !> using
    > !> > !> !this
    > !> > !> !> > 8+ hours a day, so the interface has to be clean. But I also
    > !need
    > !> > !> !> > minimize the response time due to the amount of usage per
    user.
    > !> There
    > !> > !> !> aren't
    > !> > !> !> > so many users, but this is the core application the company
    > will
    > !> be
    > !> > !> !> > utilizing.
    > !> > !> !> > I am looking for an opinion.

    IntraRELY Guest

  14. #14

    Hello Steve,

    If you input "IFrame and aspx" and searched in google.com, you could find many ideas on using IFrames in aspx pages.

    You could refer to :

    [url]http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&threadm=2022fcea.0308111741.7e39bca2%[/url]
    40posting.google.com&rnum=5&prev=/groups%3Fhl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26q%
    3DiFrame%2Baspx%26sa%3DN%26tab%3Dwg

    [url]http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&threadm=OejNUzDmBHA.2304%40tkmsftngp02&rnum=[/url]
    10&prev=/groups%3Fhl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26q%3DiFrame%2Baspx%26sa%3DN%
    26tab%3Dwg

    Hope that helps.

    Best regards,
    Yanhong Huang
    Microsoft Online Partner Support

    Get Secure! - [url]www.microsoft.com/security[/url]

    --------------------
    !From: "IntraRELY" <IntraRELY>
    !Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 17:59:00 -0700
    !Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
    !
[...]
    !> !From: "IntraRELY" <IntraRELY>
    !> !Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 21:22:48 -0700
    !> !Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
    !> !
[...]
    !> !the
    !> !> web server.
    !> !> >
    !> !> > --------------------
[...]
    !> !> > !
    !> !> > !Thanks Yan-Hong,
    !> !> > !
[...]
    !> !> > !>
[...]
    !> !> > !> frame=true
    !> !> > !>
    !> !> > !> Hope it helps.
    !> !> > !>
    !> !> > !> --------------------
[...]
    !> !> > !> !
[...]
    !> !> > !> !>
[...]
    !> !> > !> !> >

  15. #15

    is there a possibility to export from fireworks in a frameset and not only
    as a single page?

    FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
    [url]http://mail.giantcompany.com[/url]

    Tony Guest

  18. #18

    "Tony" <al.arschello.nl> wrote in message
    news:bWCeb.16267$lh.2957976amsnews02.chello.com.. .
    > is there a possibility to export from fireworks in a frameset and not
    only
    > as a single page?

    Patience is a virtue!
    Why not slice your page into slices and then export each slic as a separate
    page.

    Jay

    Jay Guest

  19. #19

    okay your right but when i do that and make 5 frame site (left,right
    bottom,top, main) and for what reason ever have to resize the page it all
    seems to be messed up
    I want to create a square around the mainframe. I hope you understand what i
    mean.

    FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
    [url]http://mail.giantcompany.com[/url]

    "Jay" <qpr*spamfree*xtra.co.nz> schreef in bericht

    > "Tony" <al.arschello.nl> wrote in message
    > news:bWCeb.16267$lh.2957976amsnews02.chello.com.. .
    > > is there a possibility to export from fireworks in a frameset and not
    > only
    > > as a single page?
    > >

    > Patience is a virtue!
    > Why not slice your page into slices and then export each slic as a
    separate
    > page.
    >
    > Jay

    Tony Guest

  20. #20

    okay your right but when i do that and make 5 frame site (left,right
    bottom,top, main) and for what reason ever have to resize the page it all
    seems to be messed up
    I want to create a square around the mainframe. I hope you understand what i
    mean.

    FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
    [url]http://mail.giantcompany.com[/url]

    "Jay" <qpr*spamfree*xtra.co.nz> schreef in bericht

    > "Tony" <al.arschello.nl> wrote in message
    > news:bWCeb.16267$lh.2957976amsnews02.chello.com.. .
    > > is there a possibility to export from fireworks in a frameset and not
    > only
    > > as a single page?
    > >

    > Patience is a virtue!
    > Why not slice your page into slices and then export each slic as a
    separate
    > page.
    >
    > Jay

    Tony Guest