Professional Web Applications Themes

Free Actions Player for Elements Users! - Photography

Get the Hidden Power Actions III player for Elements, absolutely free. You can get the PC and Mac versions from Adobe Studio or the Hidden Power website: PC: http://share.studio.adobe.com/axAssetDetailSubmit.asp?aID=7516 MAC: http://share.studio.adobe.com/axAssetDetailSubmit.asp?aID=7531 Hidden Power site: http://hiddenelements.com/freetools.html Let me know if you have any questions or trouble. Feel free to comment otherwise ;-) -------------------- This package adds: -------------------- 50 pre-installed actions (87 total) the ability to install over 500 actions allows you to manage an infinite number of actions in sets of 12 or groups of 84. Includes these tools: NEW: ------- Fade effect Shadow Mask Highlight Mask Trim image Reveal Image ...

  1. #1

    Default Free Actions Player for Elements Users!

    Get the Hidden Power Actions III player for Elements, absolutely free.
    You can get the PC and Mac versions from Adobe Studio or the Hidden
    Power website:

    PC: http://share.studio.adobe.com/axAssetDetailSubmit.asp?aID=7516

    MAC: http://share.studio.adobe.com/axAssetDetailSubmit.asp?aID=7531

    Hidden Power site: http://hiddenelements.com/freetools.html

    Let me know if you have any questions or trouble. Feel free to comment
    otherwise ;-)

    --------------------
    This package adds:
    --------------------

    50 pre-installed actions (87 total)

    the ability to install over 500 actions

    allows you to manage an infinite number of actions in sets of 12 or
    groups of 84.

    Includes these tools:

    NEW:
    -------
    Fade effect
    Shadow Mask
    Highlight Mask
    Trim image
    Reveal Image
    1 slower Action playback speed control
    custom Drop Shadow
    custom Glow (inner & outer)
    custom Bevel
    custom Stroke

    Plus:
    -------
    Layer Mask insert
    Channel Mixer Adjustment Layer
    Selective Color Adjustment Layer
    Quick Mask mode

    If you don't see a tool and want it, let me know. To learn more about
    the book and tools see:

    http://hiddenelements.com

    Richard Lynch
    com
    Richard Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Free Actions Player for Elements Users!

    Excellent - thanks ... Zol.

    "Richard Lynch" <com> wrote in message

    Zol. Guest

  3. #3

    "Zol." <com> wrote in message
    | Excellent - thanks ... Zol.
    |
    | "Richard Lynch" <com> wrote in message
    | > Get the Hidden Power Actions III player for Elements, absolutely
    free.
    | > You can get the PC and Mac versions from Adobe Studio or the Hidden
    | > Power website:
    | >
    | > PC: http://share.studio.adobe.com/axAssetDetailSubmit.asp?aID=7516
    | >
    | > MAC:
    http://share.studio.adobe.com/axAssetDetailSubmit.asp?aID=7531

    | > Hidden Power site: http://hiddenelements.com/freetools.html
    | >
    | > Let me know if you have any questions or trouble. Feel free to
    comment
    | > otherwise ;-)

    Very good. Thank you.

    Very difficult for me to use: low contrast type, all very very small.

    Why is it so (apparently) fashionable to make everything so small and
    otherwise hard to read?

    Frank ess

    Frank Guest

  4. #4

    > Why is it so (apparently) fashionable to make everything so small and

    Frank,

    What size monitor do you have and what is the resolution? You may
    benefit from lowering the resolution of the screen as you suggest you
    find this is often a problem. This will make everything appear larger.
    For example if you are on a PC, go into the Display control panel
    (Start>Control Panels>Display) and click the Settings tab. Change the
    screen resolution to a lower number.

    The problem with making things larger would be that on many screens
    the type would be too large. In fact, I have had complaints to the
    opposite of yours -- that the type is too big. I have a feeling this
    may often have to do with screen resolutions selected by users --
    which I can't control. The lack of frequency of the complaints
    suggests I've hit a fairly good medium.

    Let me know how changing the screen resolution works out.

    Richard Lynch
    http://hiddenelements.com
    Richard Guest

  5. #5

    | > Why is it so (apparently) fashionable to make everything so small
    and
    | > otherwise hard to read?
    |
    | Frank,
    |
    | What size monitor do you have and what is the resolution? You may
    | benefit from lowering the resolution of the screen as you suggest you
    | find this is often a problem. This will make everything appear
    larger.
    | For example if you are on a PC, go into the Display control panel
    | (Start>Control Panels>Display) and click the Settings tab. Change the
    | screen resolution to a lower number.
    |
    | The problem with making things larger would be that on many screens
    | the type would be too large. In fact, I have had complaints to the
    | opposite of yours -- that the type is too big. I have a feeling this
    | may often have to do with screen resolutions selected by users --
    | which I can't control. The lack of frequency of the complaints
    | suggests I've hit a fairly good medium.
    |
    | Let me know how changing the screen resolution works out.
    |
    | Richard Lynch
    | http://hiddenelements.com

    See, the thing of it is, I am pleased to use my screen the way it is,
    1024 x 768. Unless it is a matter of life and death, anyone who doesn't
    meet my standards, and ESPECIALLY anyone who suggests I am the one who
    needs to make changes, gets relegated to the dustheap of
    inconsiderability, along with the other misoriented producers who lose
    track of where the center of commerce resides (see "Flash" on this
    forum).

    Sincerely,
    --

    Reverend Frank, The Plain One