Professional Web Applications Themes

Free Original copy of Never Winter Nights for Linux going! (and its original) - Debian

Hi, Yes you read the title correctly, being a complete idiot I ordered 2 copies of nwn from tuxgames, I could of sent it back, but I went on holiday after receiving it and missed sending it back. Yes its all original, and not unwrapped at all, all I ask is that you pay for the postage, being a debian user, I wanted post here first to see if anyone is interested at all, and its not a joke. As I live in the U.K, postage will be free for U.K residents, but if you are from afar, then sorry ...

  1. #1

    Default Free Original copy of Never Winter Nights for Linux going! (and its original)

    Hi,
    Yes you read the title correctly, being a complete idiot I ordered 2
    copies of nwn from tuxgames, I could of sent it back, but I went on
    holiday after receiving it and missed sending it back.

    Yes its all original, and not unwrapped at all, all I ask is that you
    pay for the postage, being a debian user, I wanted post here first to
    see if anyone is interested at all, and its not a joke.

    As I live in the U.K, postage will be free for U.K residents, but if you
    are from afar, then sorry you will have to pay the postage, if you have
    any questions, please mail me off the list, to avoid cluttering the list
    with unnecessary traffic.

    markATfunkypenguin.net

    (just replace the AT with a '')

    Cheers

    Mark

    p.s I can send anyone who is interested the response email from tuxgames
    to prove that I ordered another one by mistake

    Mark C Guest

  2. #2

    Once upon a time Mark C was quoted as saying:
    > Hi,
    > Yes you read the title correctly, being a complete idiot I ordered 2
    > copies of nwn from tuxgames, I could of sent it back, but I went on
    > holiday after receiving it and missed sending it back.
    I have now given the game away, sorry to the other people that sent me an
    email, I just done it on first come first serve,

    Yes I do feel dreadfull for the people that asked, If I ordered any more I
    would of sent a copy to everybody that replied, but I cannot see my wife
    taking too kindly to my buying several copies..

    Mark

    --
    To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism,
    to steal ideas from many is research.

    Mark C Guest

  3. #3

    On Wed, 2003-07-09 at 12:36, Mark C wrote:
    > Once upon a time Mark C was quoted as saying:
    > > Hi,
    > > Yes you read the title correctly, being a complete idiot I ordered 2
    > > copies of nwn from tuxgames, I could of sent it back, but I went on
    > > holiday after receiving it and missed sending it back.
    >
    > I have now given the game away, sorry to the other people that sent me an
    > email, I just done it on first come first serve,
    >
    > Yes I do feel dreadfull for the people that asked, If I ordered any more I
    > would of sent a copy to everybody that replied, but I cannot see my wife
    > taking too kindly to my buying several copies..
    >

    > Mark
    >
    > --
    > To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism,
    > to steal ideas from many is research.
    Just wanted to give a public thanks to Mark for sending me this game. I was
    the lucky winner and have been playing the game all weekend. Just to make this
    clear, this was a true original copy from Tuxgames, not pirate! Very generous
    of you, Mark.

    Anyway, thank you very much :)

    Regards,
    Andrew