I have searched the forums on this issue and can see it has not been satisfactorily resolved anywhere. I have installed Fhd MX on a Powerbook G4 667 running OS 10.2.6 after having a Freehand MX trial installed. Even after dumping the trial and preferences for Freehand the 'try/buy' window appears when I launch the full installed app. What am I missing?
I then tried installing it on a different machine (G3 450 OS 10.2.6) and after a trouble free installation whenever I try to launch the app it unexpectedly quits. What on earth is wrong with these installers (have tried more than one installer)?

chox