Professional Web Applications Themes

Freehand MX Update -- PLEASE READ - Macromedia Freehand

[In honor of John Nosal's efforts, this is a POSITIVE response, statement and vote. Not more Macromedia-bashing. But, short of creating a "petitiononline.com" I am offering the following for Freehand users to vote yes or no on to show your support for the development and release of a Freehand MX update:] "We acknowledge that Macromedia is discussing whether to develop and provide and update to Freehand MX, as told us by John J. Nosal, who represents Macromedia and the Freehand MX development team in an official capacity; Our livelihoods depend on Freehand, Macromedia's leading vector-based graphics application; we wish to ...

  1. #1

    Default Freehand MX Update -- PLEASE READ

    [In honor of John Nosal's efforts, this is a POSITIVE response, statement
    and vote. Not more Macromedia-bashing. But, short of creating a
    "petitiononline.com" I am offering the following for Freehand users to vote
    yes or no on to show your support for the development and release of a
    Freehand MX update:]

    "We acknowledge that Macromedia is discussing whether to develop and provide
    and update to Freehand MX, as told us by John J. Nosal, who represents
    Macromedia and the Freehand MX development team in an official capacity; Our
    livelihoods depend on Freehand, Macromedia's leading vector-based graphics
    application; we wish to convey our full desire for, support of, and full
    approval of this initiative.

    We appreciate the time and effort Macromedia has put into developing and
    maintaining Freehand in the past, and hope that Macromedia will acknowledge
    its Freehand users requests for more stable and robust patches and releases
    of Freehand in the future, beginning with a fix for the known issues in
    Freehand MX.

    We anxiously await the release of a Freehand MX update very, very soon."

    The Undersigned,

    [PLEASE VOTE *YES* if you agree with this statement and wish Macromedia to
    move from discussing the release of an update to Freehand MX to the actual
    development and release of said update.]

    Joel Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Freehand MX Update -- PLEASE READ

    YES.

    Joel David Berry
    Tupelo, Mississippi

    Joel Guest

  3. #3

    Yes.

    --
    Lukas Machata | [url]www.machata.ch[/url]
    4053 Basel, Switzerland

    Lukas Machata Guest

  4. #4

    Yes
    Marcato
    "Joel" <joel_berryNOSPAMmac.com> wrote in message
    > [In honor of John Nosal's efforts, this is a POSITIVE response, statement
    > and vote. Not more Macromedia-bashing. But, short of creating a
    > "petitiononline.com" I am offering the following for Freehand users to
    vote
    > yes or no on to show your support for the development and release of a
    > Freehand MX update:]
    >
    > "We acknowledge that Macromedia is discussing whether to develop and
    provide
    > and update to Freehand MX, as told us by John J. Nosal, who represents
    > Macromedia and the Freehand MX development team in an official capacity;
    Our
    > livelihoods depend on Freehand, Macromedia's leading vector-based graphics
    > application; we wish to convey our full desire for, support of, and full
    > approval of this initiative.
    >
    > We appreciate the time and effort Macromedia has put into developing and
    > maintaining Freehand in the past, and hope that Macromedia will
    acknowledge
    > its Freehand users requests for more stable and robust patches and
    releases
    > of Freehand in the future, beginning with a fix for the known issues in
    > Freehand MX.
    >
    > We anxiously await the release of a Freehand MX update very, very soon."
    >
    > The Undersigned,
    >
    > [PLEASE VOTE *YES* if you agree with this statement and wish Macromedia to
    > move from discussing the release of an update to Freehand MX to the actual
    > development and release of said update.]

    B Marcato Guest

  5. #5

    YES

    Rich Hudgins
    Andover, MA

    Joel wrote:
    > [In honor of John Nosal's efforts, this is a POSITIVE response, statement
    > and vote. Not more Macromedia-bashing. But, short of creating a
    > "petitiononline.com" I am offering the following for Freehand users to vote
    > yes or no on to show your support for the development and release of a
    > Freehand MX update:]
    >
    > "We acknowledge that Macromedia is discussing whether to develop and provide
    > and update to Freehand MX, as told us by John J. Nosal, who represents
    > Macromedia and the Freehand MX development team in an official capacity; Our
    > livelihoods depend on Freehand, Macromedia's leading vector-based graphics
    > application; we wish to convey our full desire for, support of, and full
    > approval of this initiative.
    >
    > We appreciate the time and effort Macromedia has put into developing and
    > maintaining Freehand in the past, and hope that Macromedia will acknowledge
    > its Freehand users requests for more stable and robust patches and releases
    > of Freehand in the future, beginning with a fix for the known issues in
    > Freehand MX.
    >
    > We anxiously await the release of a Freehand MX update very, very soon."
    >
    > The Undersigned,
    >
    > [PLEASE VOTE *YES* if you agree with this statement and wish Macromedia to
    > move from discussing the release of an update to Freehand MX to the actual
    > development and release of said update.]

    Rich Hudgins Guest

  6. #6

    Yes.

    Sebastian Bliss
    London, UK

    bliss66 Guest

  7. #7

    YES

    Kevin Smith
    Wilmington, NC

    "Joel" <joel_berryNOSPAMmac.com> wrote in message
    > [In honor of John Nosal's efforts, this is a POSITIVE response, statement
    > and vote. Not more Macromedia-bashing. But, short of creating a
    > "petitiononline.com" I am offering the following for Freehand users to
    vote
    > yes or no on to show your support for the development and release of a
    > Freehand MX update:]
    >
    > "We acknowledge that Macromedia is discussing whether to develop and
    provide
    > and update to Freehand MX, as told us by John J. Nosal, who represents
    > Macromedia and the Freehand MX development team in an official capacity;
    Our
    > livelihoods depend on Freehand, Macromedia's leading vector-based graphics
    > application; we wish to convey our full desire for, support of, and full
    > approval of this initiative.
    >
    > We appreciate the time and effort Macromedia has put into developing and
    > maintaining Freehand in the past, and hope that Macromedia will
    acknowledge
    > its Freehand users requests for more stable and robust patches and
    releases
    > of Freehand in the future, beginning with a fix for the known issues in
    > Freehand MX.
    >
    > We anxiously await the release of a Freehand MX update very, very soon."
    >
    > The Undersigned,
    >
    > [PLEASE VOTE *YES* if you agree with this statement and wish Macromedia to
    > move from discussing the release of an update to Freehand MX to the actual
    > development and release of said update.]

    JediKnight2 Guest

  8. #8

    Yes

    Tim Hines
    remove x to e-mail

    (It's unfortunate that there are two threads like this.)

    Tim Hines Guest

  9. #9

    YES

    Judy Arndt
    Edmonton, AB, Canada

    Judy Arndt Guest

  10. #10

    YES

    Rudolf Hoellwerth
    Voecklabruck - Austria

    Update for German version

    Rudolf Höllwerth Guest

  11. #11

    YES

    Tom Pittman
    Birmingham, AL

    tpitt webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  12. #12

    YES!!!

    Nicolas Robel
    Geneva-Switzerland

    Skinnypuppet webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  13. #13

    You betcha! Yes.

    Pappy

    Pappy Guest

  14. #14

    Yes

    Kestutis

    Kestutis Guest

  15. #15

    YES!

    Mark
    Sawtooth G4 400 MHz
    384 MB RAM
    Elliott-Fay webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  16. #16

    YES

    iwishihadaone webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  17. #17

    thousands of ..... YES

    laihuattan webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  18. #18

    Yes, please.

    Bill
    Bill Guest

  19. #19

    YES

    debyarrow webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  20. #20

    Yes

    Danny Whitehead,
    Freehand 9.0.1 user who would not hesitate to upgrade to a stable, usable,
    OSX-native version of Freehand, were one to become available,
    Manchester, UK.

    Danny Whitehead Guest

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast