Hi,
i have a perl script (perl 5.6.0 on Win NT 4) that transfers files
from my client machine to a server via ftp. This works fine. The only
problem is that the server now has 'Secure FTP Server' installed on it
and requires implicit SSL FTP file transfer.
I'm thinking that if i can make an SSL connection to this server, i
can just plug in my ftp code and i should be able to transfer the
files once again. The only thing is i'm having trouble making this SSL
connection. I've tried using Net::SSLeay but to no avail. Someone
mentioned that it's not supported on Windows. Would anyone by any
chance have any sample code for this SSL connection? This would really
help me out a great deal.

Many thanks,
Mort.