Professional Web Applications Themes

Fully automatic user updating page. - Macromedia Dynamic HTML

Hi everyone, o.k. im making a website for a client of mine that is asking for something I have never done yet. Im hoping someone can help me out. They want a web store that would go through paypal. The biggest thing is I would like to have a website application that they can go to and put in information and hit a submit button that would automatically update there web store with that information. It would also need to be able to delete items that have been already ordered and keep the web stores page format and allow uploading ...

  1. #1

    Default Fully automatic user updating page.

    Hi everyone, o.k. im making a website for a client of mine that is asking for
    something I have never done yet. Im hoping someone can help me out. They want
    a web store that would go through paypal. The biggest thing is I would like to
    have a website application that they can go to and put in information and hit a
    submit button that would automatically update there web store with that
    information. It would also need to be able to delete items that have been
    already ordered and keep the web stores page format and allow uploading of
    images. Basically something they can do on there own and wouldn't need me for.
    Does anyone know of a good solution maybe a code on the internet that I could
    use? Im more of a HTML designer and really dont have much knowledge in this
    area, any help and suggestions would be very appreciated.

    Thanks
    Frank:confused;

    agentboolen Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Fully automatic user updating page.

    Hi, your client should get Adobe Contribute. That would let them log on to the site and do simpler revisions.
    HannaB Guest

  3. #3

    Thanks Hanna, im going to have to look into Contribute a little more, I have
    never used it before. Only thing is I kind of didn't want to ask the client to
    buy software like this, but it is something I am going to look into and see how
    easy it would be for my client. If anyone else has any other solutions I still
    would like to hear other ways of possibly doing this if there are any. Thanks
    again Hanna Ill be looking more into Contribute in the mean time.

    agentboolen Guest

  4. #4

    Check http://www.contentseed.com

    It's a better deal than Contribute, and I prefer using it for simple stuff.

    --
    Murray --- ICQ 71997575
    Adobe Community Expert

    "agentboolen" <com> wrote in message

    Murray Guest

  5. #5

    Thanks Murray Ill have to check into this program too. Im still interested in
    a application that I can put on the server that can do this and be cheap if not
    free, if anyone knows of something that exist along the lines of what Im trying
    to do please let me know. In the end I might have to use 1 of these 2 programs
    but Im really wanting something that can go on the server. Thanks for the
    suggestions so far.

    agentboolen Guest

  6. #6

    If your needs are simple, it would not be too hard to code it yourself, but
    that, of course, would require some skill with server scripting, and with
    data-driven pages.

    --
    Murray --- ICQ 71997575
    Adobe Community Expert