I can export the html for the pop up menu i have created and view that html page and the pop up works. But i am wanting to make a rollover image in dwmx popup the menu that i have created in fwmx. So when I try to create the menu as an image and point interactive images and rollover image to my original image then to the pop up menu image it doesn't work. But when i do as an image i can't even preview it in fwmx just white background. And when i run the dwmx preview of the inserted rollover image it rolls over with a small white image. I think my process is correct but I am for sure missing something here. Please help. Thanks in advance!