Professional Web Applications Themes

Get Direct xtra transition working in Shockwave - Macromedia Director 3D

I do not get the Direct xtra transition working in the shockwave version. What is the mistake I do? I have put the shockwave versions of the transition: Directtransition3DsetII.carb Directtransition3DsetII.ppc Directtransition3DsetII.w32 in the folder configuration/xtras for projects I have put the authoring version of the transition: Directtransition3DsetII.x32 In the folder configuration/xtras/transition The run time version of the transition: Directtransition3DsetII.x32 In the folder xtra that is included in the project package with pictures and sound. I have registered the run time version. But I still not get the shocktime version working. When I try to publish it I get the message ...

  1. #1

    Default Get Direct xtra transition working in Shockwave

    I do not get the Direct xtra transition working in the shockwave version. What
    is the mistake I do?

    I have put the shockwave versions of the transition:

    Directtransition3DsetII.carb
    Directtransition3DsetII.ppc
    Directtransition3DsetII.w32

    in the folder configuration/xtras for projects

    I have put the authoring version of the transition:
    Directtransition3DsetII.x32

    In the folder configuration/xtras/transition

    The run time version of the transition:
    Directtransition3DsetII.x32

    In the folder xtra that is included in the project package with pictures and
    sound.

    I have registered the run time version.

    But I still not get the shocktime version working. When I try to publish it I
    get the message ?This application requires an xtra that does not exist or
    failed to initialize properly. Please make sure the appropriate xtras are in
    the xtras folder.?

    I have tried to follow the instructions from direct xtra transition and have
    tried to get I right for long time so any suggestion would be very helpful!

    Peter

    Rosenmedia Guest

  2. #2

    Have you tried here for the company doentation?
    [url]http://www.directxtras.com/DTransition3DSetII_docs.asp?UUID=1527299[/url]

    "Rosenmedia" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
    >I do not get the Direct xtra transition working in the shockwave version.
    >What
    > is the mistake I do?
    >
    > I have put the shockwave versions of the transition:
    >
    > Directtransition3DsetII.carb
    > Directtransition3DsetII.ppc
    > Directtransition3DsetII.w32
    >
    > in the folder configuration/xtras for projects
    >

    > I have put the authoring version of the transition:
    > Directtransition3DsetII.x32
    >
    > In the folder configuration/xtras/transition
    >
    > The run time version of the transition:
    > Directtransition3DsetII.x32
    >
    > In the folder xtra that is included in the project package with pictures
    > and
    > sound.
    >
    > I have registered the run time version.
    >
    > But I still not get the shocktime version working. When I try to publish
    > it I
    > get the message ?This application requires an xtra that does not exist or
    > failed to initialize properly. Please make sure the appropriate xtras are
    > in
    > the xtras folder.?
    >
    > I have tried to follow the instructions from direct xtra transition and
    > have
    > tried to get I right for long time so any suggestion would be very
    > helpful!
    >
    > Peter

    TJD Guest