When I convert jpg's from my digital camera (which is a Fujifilm with a
meager 2.1 MP) into Photoshop Elements the photos and I go to resize the
image, the image is always at a resolution of 72 pixels per inch. When I use
the memory card reader it automatically uses the FinePix Software to create
the jpg files, which I then drag to Photoshop. Is there a way to get a more
info into the picture than 72 pixels/in.? This happens even when I use the
highest resolution on the camera when taking the picture. Thanks.

Craig