I'm writing a program and I want to be notified if a volume is
Here are the details:
- The program is written in C++
- I'm using the Qt framework from trolltech for crossplatform
development. My code has almost no OS-specific parts.
- This part would be OS-specific
- I have _zero_ knowledge of the Carbon API (which I think I'll need
- Qt has a hook for native Mac events:
bool QApplication::macEventFilter ( EventHandlerCallRef, EventRef )
This virtual function is only implemented under Macintosh. If you
create an application that inherits ...