Professional Web Applications Themes

Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good you - Dreamweaver AppDev

<RonGrossi382872> wrote in message news:1114393703.900419.199790f14g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com... This is the most important question of your life. The question is: Are you saved? Wrong buck-a-roo, the question is can the Mets bullpen save. Know the truth. John 8:32 You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.". The truth will also get the Mets into the play offs....

  1. #1

    Default Re: Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good

    <RonGrossi382872> wrote in message
    news:1114393703.900419.199790f14g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...

    This is the most important question of your life.

    The question is: Are you saved?

    Wrong buck-a-roo, the question is can the Mets bullpen save. Know the truth.
    John 8:32 You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.". The
    truth will also get the Mets into the play offs.

    Earl Camembert Guest

  2. #2

    The guy posts words of wisdom, and you mock him. If you're going to
    take on a subject like religion, you had better have something intelligent
    to say, with some idea of what you're posting about, otherwise you
    sound foolish.
    "Ye shall be held accountable for every idle word." I hear St. Peter has
    a computer up there right next to the book of life...

    Whistler Guest

  3. #3

    In article <DG0be.4112$RP1.2004fe10.lga>, Whistler
    <patscardsoptonline.net> wrote:
    > The guy posts words of wisdom, and you mock him. If you're going to
    > take on a subject like religion, you had better have something intelligent
    > to say, with some idea of what you're posting about, otherwise you
    > sound foolish.
    > "Ye shall be held accountable for every idle word." I hear St. Peter has
    > a computer up there right next to the book of life...
    Actually, the guy posts garbage, and spam garbage, at that. For all the
    resurgence (allegedly) of moral values in the US, and the fact that
    this has led us to elect one murderer over another in our Presidential
    election because one muderer is more moral than the other, you'd think
    that all these supposed Christians would have a drop of faith, and many
    of them don't.

    They want proof that the world was created in six days, they need proof
    they're going to Heaven (which is funny because they also tend to want
    proof that the Shroud of Turin is fake, not proof that it's real,
    because everyone knows Catholics aren't Christians, even after two
    hundred years of eenism and Vatican II), and the basis of every
    Protestant denomination is, when you get down to it, what used to be
    known as the Arian Heresy. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    But the Gospels do suggest pretty strongly what Jesus thought of people
    that needed proofs.

    Seriously, though. This thread is nonsense, and wouldn't belong on this
    NG even if it weren't nonsense. It deserves to be ridiculed.

    Phil
    Phil Guest

  4. #4

    "Whistler" <patscardsoptonline.net> wrote in message
    > The guy posts words of wisdom, and you mock him. If you're going to
    > take on a subject like religion, you had better have something intelligent
    > to say, with some idea of what you're posting about, otherwise you
    > sound foolish.
    > "Ye shall be held accountable for every idle word." I hear St. Peter has
    > a computer up there right next to the book of life...

    Please go to hell.

    ellis Guest

  5. #5

    In article <2M7be.16599$mp6.2054822twister.nyc.rr.com>, ellis
    <elmoconfused.com> wrote:
    > "Whistler" <patscardsoptonline.net> wrote in message
    > > The guy posts words of wisdom, and you mock him. If you're going to
    > > take on a subject like religion, you had better have something intelligent
    > > to say, with some idea of what you're posting about, otherwise you
    > > sound foolish.
    > > "Ye shall be held accountable for every idle word." I hear St. Peter has
    > > a computer up there right next to the book of life...
    > >

    > Please go to hell.
    Yea, though I walk through the shadow of a Mountain of Spam, I will
    fear no fundamentalist spammers, for Thou art with me...
    Phil Guest

  6. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Hostile Intruder Guest
    Moderated Post

  7. #7

    "Whistler" <patscardsoptonline.net> writes:
    > The guy posts words of wisdom, and you mock him. If you're going to
    > take on a subject like religion, you had better have something intelligent
    > to say, with some idea of what you're posting about, otherwise you
    > sound foolish.
    > "Ye shall be held accountable for every idle word." I hear St. Peter has
    > a computer up there right next to the book of life...
    He who blesses his neighbor with a loud voice, rising early in
    the morning, will be counted as cursing. -- Proverbs 27:14

    In other words, it doesn't matter what you say if you say it in such a
    way as to annoy the daylights out of the one you say it to.

    --
    Fred Gilham [email]gilhamcsl.sri.com[/email]
    The spam folder --- you will never find a more wretched hive of s

  8. #8

    "ellis" <elmoconfused.com> wrote in message

    Who cares -- PLONK

    Drew Guest

  9. #9

    "Fred Gilham" <gilhamsnapdragon.csl.sri.com> wrote ...

    Who cares -- PLONK

    Drew Guest

  10. #10

    Drew wrote:
    > Who cares -- PLONK
    Who cares?

    (No, I don't plonk people, I just ignore their posts if I don't
    want to read them.)

    --
    No man is good enough to govern another man without that other's
    consent. -- Abraham Lincoln