:) Here's what happened: I was on my ISP e-mail account when the yellow bar
popped up and said this site requires flash player 8 click on Active x to
install flash player 8. I did and now I can get on sites that I couldn't
before. I contacted my ISP and asked if they use flash 8, they said yes, that
it was a plug-in. I don't know if it was there web page or what but now
everythings working. I checked my add/remove and flash 8 was there, as it
wasn't before when I thought it was downloaded and installed by Macromedia. I
did try the uninstall easy method but nothing happened, or maybe it did, I
can't say for sure. It's very frustrating tho when things go wrong and then
were left to fend for ourselves.