I hope somebody can help me here, because i have a little problem,

I have to use a kind of gradient, but with an opacity change on it (sounds strange :p)

Take a look at these 2 pics:

Original :


As you can see around the figure, there is a kind of gradient but it has not an normal form , with Iíve did now, Iíve used a rectangle with a (radial) gradient in, and made a clipping on it.

As you can see it's not what it should be, does somebody have a solution for my problem?

and sorry for my bad English.