Hello

What I find disturbing is to find that gradient colors get weakenend when
exported in the Photoshop 4/5 RGB EPS format.
This means that all gradients have to be replaced by Blends. Which in some
cases is not difficult but in some cases can be quite a lot of work.
At first I thought this was only a MX feature but found out that it already
occurs in 8.
Is there any other solution to this besides working with blends within
Freehand?

greetings
--
Lex van de Oudeweetering - illustrator BNO
Koning Nobelpad 7 - 3813 KJ Amersfoort

Find examples of my work at:
[url]http://home.planet.nl/~lex-illustrator[/url]
Easier to remember is: ( But you get a .tk pop-up)
[url]http://www.lex-illustrator.tk[/url]