Professional Web Applications Themes

Groupware Applications - PHP Development

Hello, Here at the office we are looking to start using a groupware application to better organize our clients that we handle. If anyone could please recommend a application that they use (or used) or would recommend us looking at please could you tell me. I have looked at many but without any real users input on any applications. We are looking at a php/MySQL application would be ideal however any language would be great. Thanks for any help you can provide, Jeremy...

  1. #1

    Default Groupware Applications

    Hello,

    Here at the office we are looking to start using a groupware application
    to better organize our clients that we handle.

    If anyone could please recommend a application that they use (or used)
    or would recommend us looking at please could you tell me. I have
    looked at many but without any real users input on any applications.

    We are looking at a php/MySQL application would be ideal however any
    language would be great.

    Thanks for any help you can provide,
    Jeremy
    Jeremy Ross Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Groupware Applications

    Jeremy Ross wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Here at the office we are looking to start using a groupware application
    > to better organize our clients that we handle.
    >
    > If anyone could please recommend a application that they use (or used)
    > or would recommend us looking at please could you tell me. I have
    > looked at many but without any real users input on any applications.
    >
    > We are looking at a php/MySQL application would be ideal however any
    > language would be great.
    >
    > Thanks for any help you can provide,
    > Jeremy
    This one is cool. Loads of facilities that you can turn on or off.
    Extremely configurable and php / mysql based.

    [url]http://www.egroupware.org/[/url]

    --
    Regards

    Neil

    Registered Linux User 324599
    unintentional side effect. --Linus Torvalds
    HawkEye Guest

  3. #3

    On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:57:05 +0000, Jeremy Ross wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Here at the office we are looking to start using a groupware application
    > to better organize our clients that we handle.
    >
    > If anyone could please recommend a application that they use (or used)
    > or would recommend us looking at please could you tell me. I have
    > looked at many but without any real users input on any applications.
    >
    > We are looking at a php/MySQL application would be ideal however any
    > language would be great.
    >
    > Thanks for any help you can provide,
    > Jeremy
    I use IMP which is a subset of this project, which includes many
    groupware-type projects. The project/framework is Horde, and all of the
    sub-projects plug into the framework in an a la carte fashion.

    [url]http://www.horde.org/projects.php[/url]

    --
    Jeffrey D. Silverman | [email]jeffreyPANTSjhu.edu[/email]
    Website | [url]http://www.newtnotes.com[/url]

    Drop "PANTS" to reply by email

    Jeffrey Silverman Guest

  4. #4

    Jeremy Ross wrote:
    > Here at the office we are looking to start using a groupware application
    > to better organize our clients that we handle.
    I've been looking at Groupware Suites recently, and I think OpenGroupware
    looks good: [url]http://www.opengroupware.org/[/url]

    It's web based, but also supports the iCal format, WebDAV and other bits
    and bobs, which means that it can communicate with "real clients" like
    Mozilla Calendar, Ximian Evolution and Microsoft Outlook.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Contact Me ~ [url]http://tobyinkster.co.uk/contact[/url]

    Toby Inkster Guest