[email]gk15374[/email] (Andy) wrote in message news:<e01e9fdb.0306131100.1b5adda7posting.google. com>...

> > Run sync a thrid time and I bet it will work.
> >
> > Make sure there are no comments or extra stuff on the same line as
> > clver in /etc/inetd.conf
> >
> > clver stream tcp nowait root /usr/es/sbin/cluster/diag/clver -d clver
> >

> > -dan
>

> thank you for the advice but there was everything OK with the line in
> inetd.conf
>
> I had solved the problem by reinstalling the system and not installing
> ML_01 - errors disappeared = everything is OK with a cluster.
>
> probably ML_01 fixes have to be bugged....
>
> A.

Alan

I agree I've had the same issue with AIX 5.2 ML1 and HACMP 4.5 ML2 it
appears that the sync hangs as well although this can be solved by
rebooting the server ( but then it will only work on the first
execution! ). I'm currently downloading 270MB of fixes which have been
released since ML1, hopefully this will solve this issue!

FYI: There is also a bug in HACMP which is only seen on a fresh build
in that the HACMPcluster odm entry does not get completed correctly
and you get a cldare local node name problem. I've fixed this by
editing the odm ( shouldn't really have to do this! )

Regards

Peter