Professional Web Applications Themes

Happy Birthday Jodi - Adobe Photoshop Elements

Sympathies Jodi - We've been a one car family for two weeks while the transmission of my husband's car was rebuilt (took them three goes to get it right -thank goodness it was still under warranty ). My washing machine (we do call them that here!) has been making odd grinding noises for the last three years, but still functions - I just shut the laundry door and pretend I can't hear the sound of tortured metal as it spins.. Hopefully the day improves for you......

  1. #21

    Default Re: Happy Birthday Jodi

    Sympathies Jodi - We've been a one car family for two weeks while the transmission of my husband's car was rebuilt (took them three goes to get it right -thank goodness it was still under warranty ). My washing machine (we do call them that here!) has been making odd grinding noises for the last three years, but still functions - I just shut the laundry door and pretend I can't hear the sound of tortured metal as it spins..
    Hopefully the day improves for you...
    Susan S. Guest

  2. #22

    Susan, Actually I've not had a bad day at all despite the small inconviences. I've been feeling like a queen ! I've received beautiful cards and wishes from my favorite people here and i feel totally special. Juergen just sent me a splendid bouquet ! I told him that i felt like Marilyn Monroe today. I can't remember ever getting this much attention on my birthday. It has been a great one, thanks to all of you!
    Jodi Frye Guest

  3. #23

    Jodi,

    Happy Birthday from the extreme left side of Canada.

    Dave

    Dave Hamer Guest

  4. #24

    Dave, would that be my left or your left ? ;) Just kidding. So would that put you on Queen victoria Isl ?
    Jodi Frye Guest

  5. #25

    Happy Birthday Jodi!!

    Terry
    Terry Boyles Guest

  6. #26

    Many happy returns and best wishes on your birthday Jodi

    Weary
    weary landcrab Guest

  7. #27

    Hope you're still up Jodi. Bonne Anniversaire!*

    * my attempt to be original
    Mark Reibman Guest

  8. #28

    Ray

    Several major forest fires in BC. One near Kamloops, wiped out a small
    town and the saw mill that supported the towns workers. Another just
    west of Williams Lake continues to burn. They are actually expanding in
    the amount of acres being burned. We had a couple of small ones on
    Vancouver Island that were controlled fairly quickly. The other major
    concern is the one in the US that is quickly approaching the BC border.
    It has been very hot for several weeks now, we had a slight amount of
    rain for 1 night depending on what area you are in. Here it rained most
    of the night but 40 kilometres away in Victoria, a friend told me that
    only 2 drops of rain fell. So far the small volunteer fire department
    that I am with has been without incident.

    Dave

    Dave Hamer Guest

  9. #29

    Jodi

    I am to your extreme left, on Vancouver Island, 40 kilometres outside
    Victoria. The joke here is that the next gas station heading west is in
    Japan.

    Dave

    Dave Hamer Guest

  10. #30

    Mark !! You speak some French as well? I'm really not alone here :)

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  11. #31

    Mark, Actually, I guess I was awake but watching the tube t'il midnight. Oh wait, do the new TV's have Tubes ? Anyways, I just openend your mail this morning. Lovely bouquet for me ! Thank You. I am blessed.
    Jodi Frye Guest

  12. #32

    Happy Birthday Jodi !!!!
    Julio
    Julio Guerra Guest

  13. #33

    Can't believe I missed this thread yesterday.

    Happy Belated Birthday!

    Bob

    RobertHJones Guest

  14. #34

    "Mark !! You speak some French as well? I'm really not alone here :)

    Ray"

    Regretfully, very little. Would like to take some classes and hang out in France for an extended period in the future.
    Mark Reibman Guest

  15. #35

    Mark, this would be a nice project! I'm hoping to brush up on my German at
    a later time and visit Austria, for a month if possible. German is as
    foreign to me as French is to you, probably. I did take some classes (two)
    at College, but I was never really good. Just didn't have time to practice.

    Ray Guest

  16. #36

    Happy 25th birthday, Jodi! I hope your day has gone well (sorry to hear about the car troubles.). :) What'd you get for prezzies???
    owl_luvr Guest

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12