Professional Web Applications Themes

HAPPY ROSH HASHANAH TO B&H JEWS - Photography

I would like to wish the 99.9999% Jewish staff of B&H Photo & Video in NY a Happy Rosh HaShanah. Nobody will be buying any cameras from them this weekend....

  1. #1

    Default HAPPY ROSH HASHANAH TO B&H JEWS

    I would like to wish the 99.9999% Jewish staff of B&H Photo & Video in
    NY a Happy Rosh HaShanah. Nobody will be buying any cameras from them
    this weekend.
    Darius Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: HAPPY ROSH HASHANAH TO B&H JEWS

    In article <google.com>,
    com said...

    They have one million employees?

    Or is it that they only have 500,000, but the one guy is only half-jewish?
    Brad Guest

  3. #3

    Default get stuffed

    Darius Alexander wrote:
    another load of crap

    --
    Paul. (She took his ring, took his babies)
    Not what it seems...

  4. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Eric Guest
    Moderated Post

  5. #5

    <*PLONK*>

    "Darius Alexander" <com> wrote in message

    BLueCoBra Guest

  6. #6

    If that is a problem for you, try Central Camera Company in CHicago... They
    are open todya.. And, they are good folks...
    Denny
    "Darius Alexander" <com> wrote in message

    Dennis Guest

  7. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    blech Guest
    Moderated Post

  8. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Jon Guest
    Moderated Post

  9. #9

    "Darius Alexander" <com> wrote in message

    ....and what about the other 0.0001% remaining may I ask. Have they no rights
    here?

    Dickbo Guest

  10. #10

    Brad <net> wrote in message news:<MPG.19df37255e08a69e98b74dnews>...

    > They have one million employees?
    >
    > Or is it that they only have 500,000, but the one guy is only half-jewish?[/ref]

    LOL
    Darius Guest

  11. #11

    "Darius Alexander" <com> wrote in message

    Given that the usual image of the business world is anything and everything
    for a buck, even if it means staying open 24/7, I think the people at B&H
    are to be commended for their fidelity to their Faith. Likewise my salute
    to Franklin-Covey and Chick-fil-A, two firms that close on Sunday because
    they want their employees to have a day to themselves. So Bravo B&H and all
    others who go against the grain for something they believe is more important
    than profit.
    Regards
    JB

    Canonman Guest

  12. #12

    com (Darius Alexander) wrote in message news:<google.com>...

    Yes, I have been to B&H. They are all Hasidic Jews.
    Jane Guest

  13. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Jane Guest
    Moderated Post

  14. #14

    Default Damn Anti-Semitic Crap

    TO Darius

    <<I would like to wish the 99.9999% Jewish staff of B&H Photo & Video in
    NY a Happy Rosh HaShanah.>>

    Wow, sugar coated anti-semitic -rhetoric, haven't seen that lately.

    <Nobody will be buying any cameras from them this weekend.>
    Ooh, I bet that makes for YOUR weekend. I'm not a Jew but this anti-semitic
    crap is really despicable. Jews are successful, because they are smart. Just
    WHAT the hell have they done to YOU to deserve this treatment???

    Roger

    Roger Guest

  15. #15

    Default Re: Damn Anti-Semitic Crap

    "Roger" <com> wrote in message
    anti-semitic
    Just

    Probably met him and expressed pity. Morons like him don't take pity
    well.<g>

    Unquestioningly Guest

  16. #16

    "Unquestioningly Confused" <net> wrote in message
    news:qjFdb.11277$news.prodigy.com... [/ref]
    in
    > anti-semitic
    > Just
    >
    > Probably met him and expressed pity. Morons like him don't take pity
    > well.<g>
    >[/ref]

    Probably nothing, and this is just another troll without any real
    opinion--just wants to get a reaction out of you, which he/she/it has done.

    Matt Guest

  17. #17

    com (Darius Alexander) wrote in message news:<google.com>...

    I recently purchased a camera and lens from B&H. I got a good product
    and good service at a fair price. When you're done rotating the tires
    on your house, would you please explain to me what else matters in
    buying from ANY business?
    Alan Guest

  18. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Eigenvector Guest
    Moderated Post

  19. #19

    All of the practicing Christian (whether Catholic or Protestant) business
    people I have ever known in my life support Christian organizations with
    money they earn from working -- at the very least, in the basket on Sunday's
    at Services/Masses.

    And, many more of the practicing and non-practicing Jewish business people I
    have ever known do the same.

    Of course, none of the Jewish or Christian (of any denomination) business
    people that *I* have ever known in my life ever supported such a terrible
    thing as child ography or any other terrible things, B'H, and for this I
    consider myself infinitely fortunate. Even the atheists and agnostics I
    have known did not do such terrible things, nor would they. But, many of
    all types are very political...the Christian ones sometimes like to
    broadcast their views via television...and one we all know has enjoyed
    broadcasting his views from the White House, itself.

    You have my deepest condolences that you have known some who did support
    those terrible things. Thank goodness they are most certainly in the
    minority regardless of their religious affiliation or lack thereof.

    --
    Barbara E Bj
    Wilmington, DE 19808

    Barbara Guest

  20. #20

    In article <google.com>,
    com (Darius Alexander) wrote:

    You are innumerate. And you forgot to thank the XTians who are working
    there. Oh, and the Muslim. The Martian, too. Everybody overlooks the poor
    Martians.
    J Guest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast