With OSX 10.2.8 (combo updater) on my 933 Quicksilver G4 - I regularly have FHMX lock up the hard drive into a continous read/write mode when quitting the program. The hard drive just keeps crunching away and the Finder never recovers. Since I'm using a 15K RPM U160 SCSI hard drive (with Adaptec 39160 controller), the noise it creates scares the crapola out of me. I have to do a hard reset every time this happens, and it only happens when quitting the program. No other program or activity has ever caused this problem on my system. Has anyone else had FHMX lock up their hard drive with activity when trying to quit the program?

--
Jimmy Lozza