If you're looking for an easy way to swap IP addresses/configs, you have a
couple of options. The first is to use the built in tools, and the second
is to use a third party program. The built in tools take a little bit of
setup, but is pretty straightforward.

The first thing you need to do is save each configuration. First, make a
directory called c:\NetConfigs (or anything you want really - this is just
to keep the files in one place). Open a command prompt and execute:

mkdir c:\NetConfigs

Then, you need to save off each of your configurations. So, set the first
one up just the way you want it and run this command, at a command prompt:

netsh interface ip dump > c:\NetConfigs\Configuration1.txt

This will make a file called Configuration1.txt with your current
configuration and put it in the C:\NetConfigs directory you made earlier.
You can name it something more descriptive if you like, but if you use a
name with spaces, you will need to enclose the entire name in quotation
marks. Repeat the process for each configuration you want to save, but make
sure to use a different file name each time (Configuration2.txt,
Configuration3.txt, etc. )

The toughest part is behind you now. The next steps are to make the links
to let you change your configuration out whenever you want. To do this:
(for Configuration1.txt)
Open up notepad

Type the following text:

netsh exec c:\NetConfigs\Configuration1.txt

Go to the file menu and select "Save"
Click the Desktop icon on the left side to put it on your desktop
For the file name enter "Change to Configuration1.cmd" (you can make this
anything you want, so long as it ends in .cmd)
Change the "Save as type" to "All files"
Click the Save button.

Do this for each of the configurations you created earlier, and you're set.
To change configurations, just double click on the icon on your desktop, and
it'll load up the new config. It looks like a lot of steps, but that is
only because I wanted to be descriptive -- they should go very fast. You
can also use this method to switch between DHCP configs and static configs
as well.

If you have any questions, "Reply Group" to post back here, and I'll answer
them. Hope this helps!

-Matt