Hey guys (and girls),

This is my first time trying to setup a live video stream on my local machine.
I went through this article here:
[url]http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flashmediaserver/articles/webcasting_fme.html[/url]

At the end, I chose to use the Dreamweaver method to view my broadcast. I only
see a blank box. What am I doing wrong? How can I confirm where the breakdown
is? Here's what I've got so far:
-FMS is running - Confirmed from Windows->CP->Admin->Services
-Encoder is running. I clicked connect and hit start.
-I can see the encoder connected on the server. I see the connect. Sometimes,
I see this "Sending error message: Method not found error_89897416."
-In the log file for the server, I see the connect of the SWF "session connect
stream play mylivestream 0 - -
stream stop"

Help!

Thanks again,