hi all!,
I am working on a submarine game in director 3d, using the Havok
Physics engine. I finally got all the movement etc. right. But now
whent it collides with another object it sumetimes just keeps on
spinning and spinning endlessly on one or more of its axes..

Is there a way to stabilize it some more.. I tried playing around with
the ApplyAngularImpulse incombination with the AngularVelocity (
applying a diversed impulse the strength of the angular velocity) but
that did not seem to work.

Also tried to add a small object with a much bigger weight to the
bottom of my submarine, so it would stabalize that way .. but , it did
not work either.

Please Help me ! greets, Zeno Voegt