I am trying to put together a project, and was wondering if someone might be
able to help me answer a question. Is it possible to marry a boned human body
model exported from one program as a .w3d and a head model exported as a .w3d
in another program within Director? The head is boned to create facial
animation, and the body is boned and animated, both are exported as .w3d (but
from different programs) - and the idea is that the head is linked within
Director to follow the body, but retain the facial animation?