Professional Web Applications Themes

help - Macromedia Flash Player

I have tried everything your forums have to offer but with no help if there is some out there that can help me please do. i have windows xp home sp2 . what i know this far is my registry is empty. i have followed you advice to the tee but luck. please help me improve my computer....

  1. #1

    Default help

    I have tried everything your forums have to offer but with no help if there is
    some out there that can help me please do.
    i have windows xp home sp2 . what i know this far is my registry is empty. i
    have followed you advice to the tee but luck.

    please help me improve my computer.

    jorge_dragustinovis Guest

  2. #2

    i bought quake 4 for my laptop which told me that i need to download the latest
    version of macromedia flash player before i could install the game. so I have
    installed flash player 6 times. i can not find it anywhere on my computer. when
    i try to search for it, it doesnt show up. i am using vista and can hardly even
    figure that out. i have already called cust. svc and they told me to try here
    because they could not help me. any sugestions please.

    tactical0215 Guest

  3. #3

    Hi, i can't seem to get this adobe flash player to work.

    I can't listen to music is says "you do not have this thing called javascript flash player."
    itisemilyhughes Guest

  4. #4

    can't install flash player to vista
    pami33s Guest

  5. #5

    i cant get flash player to work and customer serv sent me to this site....can anyone help?
    lesbiclaus Guest

  6. #6

    I have installed the Adobe Creative Suite 3, but flash player does not work, I
    have tried to reinstall, but failed. What to do?

    http://consolidation.5gbfree.com/index.php

    Elle Guest

  7. #7

    I am trying to install flash player 9. Before i do that my computer prompts me
    to intall active x first. I go through the process of installing active x and i
    am stopped when i message pops up telling me windows found a problem. It states
    that the publisher is unknown and the only option is to press ok. I am not
    given the option to install anyway. Is there a way i can get this on my
    computer??

    dkloos Guest

  8. #8

    Default Re: help

    hello there!
    First of all be shure that you are using IE7 (it's a great browser free now!)
    and haven't any adobe ActiveX components installed (see in installed programs
    list or in IE7 Tolls>>Manage Add-ones>>Enable or Disable Add-ones>> select
    Shockwave Flash Object and press Delete).
    After clearing your system of previous version you can install flash player
    9.0.115!
    I hope it helps you!

    nikitin-pro Guest

  9. #9

    Can anybody help... I downloaded flash player 9 says installation complete and
    i will go to a sit and try to play video it keeps saying i need to upgrade to
    latest version.. the tester even says i have flash 9 installed... any ideas to
    make this work... thanks for the help

    gatorbaitnow Guest

  10. #10

    hello i'm new to computers i don't know much can anyone help me install a flash
    player on my mac os x i tried to already but when i'm installing it a message
    pops up that says access denied can anyone help?

    thelma21 Guest

  11. #11

    i can't acess my email or any thing else that requires flash player.
    shattermatter Guest

  12. #12

  13. #13

    I cannot view the TOC in the left pane when I generate the Flash Help. I am using FlashHelp X5. Please suggest a solution.
    SU1234 Guest