hi guys,

I am having this problems too... if I inherits it from
System.Web.UI.WebControl.WebControls.. it works fine.. but if I inherits it
from System.Web.UI.Control. I am unable to edit those property via ".aspx
"page and all those Nested Class Property will be gone also.

for source code reference.please go to the following links.
[url]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;324301[/url]

try to run that sample and change the inherit class
"System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebControl
" to "System.Web.UI.Control"

[DefaultProperty("EmployeeInfo"),
ToolboxData("<{0}:EmployeeControl runat=server></{0}:EmployeeControl>")]
public class EmployeeControl: System.Web.UI.Control

so did u manage to solve it?

please advise,
Nigil