Hi, Hope some one can help me with this!

I've produced a site, had a hell of a time getting it to look correct in IE6,
but I finally got it working,

I've downloaded the trial of Contribute 3 as this is what the client will be
using to edit the site. When browsing the site in Contribute it looks fine,
but when you go in to edit mode the design gets n apart and you can't see
any of the text to edit. I have set up editable regions in the template.

This is what it looks like when browsing...
[url]http://www.ghost-server.com/synergy/browsing.jpg[/url]

and this is what happens when you press the edit button...
[url]http://www.ghost-server.com/synergy/edit_page.jpg[/url]

here?s the [url]http://www.ghost-server.com/synergy/index.php[/url]

Any help much appreciated!

Many Thanks,