Greetings all I am new to MAC, Finally came to my senses. I am
presently trying to figure out how to copy some of my dvd's with copy
protection on it to my drive so I can make dvd-r copies. I don't want
to use the back up copy software thats out there that puts the warning
on the front of the video. Anyway if anyone knows of a program that
rips dvd's clean to your drive and copies to dvd-r that would be a
great help. By the way I am using a G4 1.42 with gig of ram, super
drive. OS X. Thanks in advance for any help.

Shawn

[email]rocknrollvideo[/email]