In article <slrnbfdsg6.nea.bevakupfebv.mimnet.northwestern.e du>,
"Bev A. Kupf" <bevakupfebv.mimnet.northwestern.edu> wrote:
> I have several DOS formatted zip disks (zip-100) that are not read in
> OS X. They are read perfectly well when I reboot the computer in 9.2.2.
>
> My Mac formatted zip disks are read in OS X. I do have the most recent
> version of Iomega zip tools for OS X loaded.
>
> What do I need to do to get OS X to recognize and read a DOS formatted
> zip disk?
>
> Thank you,
> Bev

OS X and the Iomega drivers for it *do* read PC Zips, so there must be
some sort of problem with your installation of OS X, or a bug with the
latest version of the drivers, or something like that.

--
Department of Planning and Infrastructure W. Aus. website:
"Paying riders and passengers using a three or four-wheeled bicycle do not