Professional Web Applications Themes

HELP> Fetish Photography. - Photography

<freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message news:com...  I do not think you can get any advice here. This group belongs mostly to people who bought some cheap digital clickers and they think they are professional photographers now. My suggestion is to go to your local book store and buy a book with photo resources for photographers. In the book (yearly) "Photographer's Market" you can find thousands of publishers and agencies where you can sell pictures. Or just buy an adult magazine , read contact address and ask publisher how you can submit your pics. Or go to : www.girlfiles.co.uk and download a ...

  1. #1

    Default Re: HELP> Fetish Photography.

    news:com...
    I do not think you can get any advice here. This group belongs mostly to
    people who bought some cheap digital clickers and they think they are
    professional photographers now. My suggestion is to go to your local book
    store and buy a book with photo resources for photographers. In the book
    (yearly) "Photographer's Market" you can find thousands of publishers and
    agencies where you can sell pictures. Or just buy an adult magazine , read
    contact address and ask publisher how you can submit your pics. Or go to :
    www.girlfiles.co.uk and download a free book called : The Publishing Plans
    ( of course after you become a member). You can learn from this book every
    thing about submitting your work to publishers.

    Andy Guest

  2. #2

    "Andy" <com> wrote in message
    > I do not think you can get any advice here. This group belongs mostly to
    > people who bought some cheap digital clickers and they think they are
    > professional photographers now. My suggestion is to go to your local book
    > store and buy a book with photo resources for photographers. In the book
    > (yearly) "Photographer's Market" you can find thousands of publishers and
    > agencies where you can sell pictures. Or just buy an adult magazine , read
    > contact address and ask publisher how you can submit your pics. Or go to :
    > www.girlfiles.co.uk and download a free book called : The Publishing[/ref]
    Plans

    "This group belongs mostly to
    reply to re.photo.digital group.

    Andy Guest

  3. #3

    Good catch there, you might have been quick enough to stop the flames
    :)

    *snip*
    > reply to re.photo.digital group.
    >
    >[/ref]

    FireFox Guest

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Default HELP> Fetish Photography.

    Hi all

    Pretty new to this group so easy on the flames!!! Just started on
    photography in the last year and am enjoying it immensely. I took
    some rather good photos of my girlfriend recently depicting
    Gothic/fetish scenes. I'd like to get them published or sold but
    don't really know how to go about it.

    Is there much call for this sort of photography???

    Any advice would be appreciated.

    TIA
    apc@apc9000.freeserve.co.uk Guest

  6. #6

    "Steve" <net> wrote in message

    > LOL....and then you have people like me who have a few thousand dollars
    > worth of equipment and still doesn't think he is a professional, but man[/ref]
    do
    Man, I also have an equipment worth a few thousands of dollars like Bronika
    6x4.5 and two lenses ( I just sold one and bought Canon G5) and a huge set
    of Canon equipment, 4 Britek studio lights and Jobo darkroom staff. I'm
    freelance photographer (7 years at IFPO) and still I do not think I'm pro,
    but also like you I have a lot fun taking pictures especially when doing
    glamour photography.

    Andy Guest