I am running FH10 on Windows 2000 professional, and I am trying to open a FH10 file that I have saved on a CD. I put it on my hard drive and tried to open it - But I'm getting an error message: Could not convert the file because it is not a valid Freehand Doent. I checked the file extension - just to be sure, and yep, it is a fh10 file. I also changed the name and added another FH10 file extension, but still no dice. I also tried to open a new doent, and import the file into it. NO LUCK!!

I am in a semi-panic mode because I have sent lots of files to CD to preserve disk space on my computer. What if this has also affected all of my other files??

Anyone have some idea why this would be happening? Should I try re-installing FH10??

Help!