Hi,

I would like to ask anyone there if you have any
information about a potential conflict between an
application written in asp.net that will call a web
service created in GSOAP?

You see, I'm in the process of writting an asp.net
application that will call a web service written in gsoap.

I was able to reference the web service, also I was able
to set the parameters for the web service, but when I was
about to execute the web service function to return a send
back data to me "method tns:prodsearch not implemented"

By the way the URL for the webservices is using https
protocol.

Thanks.