Hi
Could anyone help me, I have made templates and have been using them, I have read the manual and it says that when you make a new file from a template you can edit the title of the page, I have tried all I know and cannot do this, If I do it from page properties or manually it still reverts back to the templates page properties and title, am I doing something wrong, I want to get this bit right at the page title is important for search engines and my stats programme. Does anybody have any advice, you can email me at [email]Tcgaisfordaol.com[/email] as it took ages to get to this forum I might not get here again for a long time.
Thanks
Charlotte