Professional Web Applications Themes

Help. Need of Web Development Contract - Macromedia Dreamweaver

"neo-mx" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message news:bful8r$jib$1forums.macromedia.com... > Hi Guys, > I am in great need of a contract for Web Development, that has worked for you. I have been using a structure that has proven to have a couple loop holes. You have no idea how much I would appreciate assistance. > > Note: Is there any additional contractual information required for developing an e-Commerce Site and what are they. > > Thank you so very much > > Oscar > Have a look at [url]www.webdevbiz.com[/url]. Nothing there specifically for e-commerce, but the default contract will probably do, with a ...

  1. #1

    Default Re: Help. Need of Web Development Contract

    "neo-mx" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
    > Hi Guys,
    > I am in great need of a contract for Web Development, that has worked for
    you. I have been using a structure that has proven to have a couple loop
    holes. You have no idea how much I would appreciate assistance.

    > Note: Is there any additional contractual information required for
    developing an e-Commerce Site and what are they.

    > Thank you so very much
    >
    > Oscar

    Have a look at [url]www.webdevbiz.com[/url]. Nothing there specifically for e-commerce,
    but the default contract will probably do, with a bit of tweaking. If you
    need something more precise, I think you'll have to talk to a lawyer.

    Regards,

    Pete.

    Peter Connolly Guest

  2. #2

    Hi Oscar,
    Patty has a site that offers just such a thing:
    [url]http://www.webdevbiz.com/[/url]
    Aloha,
    Jerry

    --
    [url]http://MauiWebDesigns.com[/url]

    FatCat Guest

  3. #3

    You might also be interested in:

    "How to Get Your Business on the Web"
    [url]http://www.nolo.com/lawstore/products/product.cfm/ObjectID/02822BF8-BB34-4FD[/url]
    0-8EDEA4608DF073B1

    Cheers,
    Sam

    "neo-mx" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
    > Hi Guys,
    > I am in great need of a contract for Web Development, that has worked for
    you. I have been using a structure that has proven to have a couple loop
    holes. You have no idea how much I would appreciate assistance.

    > Note: Is there any additional contractual information required for
    developing an e-Commerce Site and what are they.

    > Thank you so very much
    >
    > Oscar

    Sam Poikail Guest

  4. #4

    Oscar,

    As FatCat posted, you might want to check out the contract I have available
    at [url]http://www.webdevbiz.com[/url] (a commerical product).

    Re. additional contractual info for e-com sites: the main thing I would
    watch out for is that the specification you write includes all the necessary
    details of the shopping cart and payment processing - such-and-such is
    included. This is the best protection I know of from later disputes with
    clients.

    Hope that helps.

    --
    Ptty Ayers
    [url]http://www.WebDevBiz.com[/url]

    P@tty *TWB* Guest

  5. #5

    Thanks for your input.

    In reference to my e-comm question. Would I need some disclaimer for liability incase a purchase go south?

    Thanks again

    neo-mx webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  6. #6

    Thank you. I am having a problem with the link

    neo-mx webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  7. #7

    > In reference to my e-comm question. Would I need some disclaimer for
    liability incase a purchase go south?

    I don't know - but I would write one, just in plain English, stating that
    you cannot be "held liable for any direct, indirect, special or
    consequential damages from the use of client's web site". It might not be
    bullet-proof, but it's a *lot* better than nothing.

    If you feel the stakes are high enough to warrant it, you might want to get
    the advise of an attorney on this. :\

    --
    Ptty Ayers

  8. #8

    Thank you so much patty, and I agree with you.

    When I return from the beach I will purchase your product because I know of its value.

    Thanks for your valuable time Patty

    neo-mx webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  9. #9

    You're very welcome.