Hi...
I am working on a flash web application that provides service to the
visitors to record vdo through webcam & send it back to
server...Ofcourse all visitors can view these recorded files...

My question is can i do this without Flash Communication Server?I only
managed to view the video without recording it using camera object....I

had to install FCS for this purpose...& what i did is thta I record the

video on user's Pc, & then establishing the connection to FCS...I send
that file(flv format) back to server...is dere any possibility to do
this in Flash without FCS?