Professional Web Applications Themes

Help Needed ..... - Macromedia Director Basics

If someone can help me out I'll b really greatful. Question: Pls write down the benefits, objectives, technical details, implementation, feasibility of STEP RECORDING, REAL TIME RECORDING, SPACE OF TIME RECORDING and CAST TO TIME RECORDING....

  1. #1

    Default Help Needed .....

    Maera Gooda webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Help Needed .....

    Could you just give us your instructor's name and email address? Then
    we can email your homework assignment right to her/him.

    --
    Rob
    _______

    [url]http://www.macromedia.com/software/trial/[/url]
    Rob Dillon Guest

  3. #3

    Wow, that was a pretty transparent question, wasn't it? And let me guess:
    the assignment given last week is due Monday morning and it's now 23:59,
    Sunday in Maera's time zone.

    On 05 Oct 2003, Rob Dillon <robddg-designs.com> wrote:
    > Could you just give us your instructor's name and email address? Then
    > we can email your homework assignment right to her/him.
    >
    > In article <blp0an$oi8$1forums.macromedia.com>, <
    > [email]webforumsusermacromedia.com[/email]> wrote:
    >
    >> If someone can help me out I'll b really greatful.
    >>
    >> Question: Pls write down the benefits, objectives, technical details,
    >> implementation, feasibility of STEP RECORDING, REAL TIME RECORDING,
    >> SPACE OF TIME RECORDING and CAST TO TIME RECORDING.

    --
    Mark A. Boyd
    Keep-On-Learnin' :)

  4. #4

    "Rob Dillon" <robddg-designs.com> wrote in message
    > Could you just give us your instructor's name and email address? Then
    > we can email your homework assignment right to her/him.
    hehe ;)

    <snip>

    > --
    > Rob
    > _______
    > Rob Dillon
    > Team Macromedia
    > [url]http://www.ddg-designs.com[/url]
    > 412-243-9119
    >
    > [url]http://www.macromedia.com/software/trial/[/url]

    djmasala.com Guest

  5. #5

    > Wow, that was a pretty transparent question, wasn't it? And let me guess:
    > the assignment given last week is due Monday morning and it's now 23:59,
    > Sunday in Maera's time zone.
    Well, why don't we help the chap out?
    > >> Question: Pls write down the benefits, objectives, technical details,
    > >> implementation, feasibility of STEP RECORDING, REAL TIME RECORDING,
    > >> SPACE OF TIME RECORDING and CAST TO TIME RECORDING.
    Let's see here.
    STEP RECORDING, hmm... that must be when walking with a taperecorder and
    recording right? Benefits? Well you can pick up sound that are moving in a
    slow pace. Objectives? ehhh to record a sound that moves? Technical details?
    You should prolly have some sort of mobile taperecorder and a microphone,
    Implementation? Easy, ducttape!

    /Christoffer

    Christoffer Enedahl Guest

  6. #6

    Thank u both for taking time out of ur busy schedule. I hae fullfileld the task gien to me by my instructor. If u could just tell me the reference sites it would b of great help as i could enhance my answer. but ..... no prob i consulted director and 2 ~3 sites and prepared my answer. And onew more thing dont think that every body is just like u that he's preparing the assignment in a rush.

    hope u wont mind.

    regards syed.

    Maera Gooda webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  7. #7

    On 06 Oct 2003, "Maera Gooda" [email]webforumsusermacromedia.com[/email] wrote:
    > Thank u both for taking time out of ur busy schedule. I hae fullfileld
    > the task gien to me by my instructor.
    That's good to hear.
    > If u could just tell me the
    > reference sites it would b of great help as i could enhance my
    > answer. but ..... no prob i consulted director and 2 ~3 sites and
    > prepared my answer.
    I'm not sure where you've looked already, but there is a list of Director-
    related sites on the Macromedia site.

    [url]http://www.macromedia.com/go/3104[/url]

    I'm afraid I can't point you to any specific articles that address your
    questions. In fact, I don't recall anybody ever asking about those features
    before and I don't use any of them personally. It looks as if the Using
    Director manual has pretty thorough information on those features.
    > And onew more thing dont think that every body is
    > just like u that he's preparing the assignment in a rush.
    Also good to hear. We occasionally do get such requests here when the
    student hasn't done any of their homework. I'm glad to see that you're one
    who is willing to do the research yourself.

    You have to admit that your original post makes it look as if you wanted
    somebody else do your homework for you. If you had phrased your original
    post as you did this one, I'm sure nobody would have flamed you.

    Good luck in your research. I'm sure you'll do well on this assignment.

    --
    Mark A. Boyd
    Keep-On-Learnin' :)