hi
i'm new to macromedia director mx 2000 and workin on w3d files and havok. I
have created a file in which I shoot a bullet and the bullet hits the wall and
bounces and falls back to the ground.this is workin fine using HAVOK
behaviours.
But i want to shoot continously and the bullet should keep coming out from the
gun.i can only do this by resetWorld() command and shoot the bullet only once .
I would like to know that , can this action be performed continously without
resetting the world .if so then plz can someone help me.

Thanking you in Advance

William:)