When I install the network printer on a winxp home client, it seems to work
ok. Then when the client is restarted the winxp home client can't print to
the network printer. The network printer is connected to a win2k pro ICS
computer...Can anybody help out on this one.....all additional print drivers
have been installed on the client, and print sharing is enabled all
around...Its like the client loses its connection to the network printer,
when the client is restarted......Thanks in advance

ps
These windows xp clients cannot access the windows 2000 pro shared drive
either, they all seem to have correct permissions and the guest account is
active....we can't figure this out...please help.....