I have to cut and paste lots of contact info into a FMP database. I copy
text from multiple sources and paste it into my database one line at a time.

I would like to use calculated feilds but I can only get the first line to
copy. There must be a simple way to do this but I am stumped.

I paste data into a feild and want to put each line into a seperate feild.

Joe C. Agnes
Agnes & Company
77626 Woodbend Dr.
Dublin, OH 43017
614-462-9806
FAX: 614-395-2667
[email]Joeagnesandco.com[/email]

I would like to remove the "FAX:" text from the fax number if possible
I would also like to break up the 4th line into components but I can do that
in seperately

Any help would be appreciated!