Hi there,

I have just started to get this error:

'Warning 5001 global variable "iF_timer" already defined in global scope
The variable name was already used at the global level. It may have been
used in a different .js file that is being used in the same html file.'

And it mentions the following line as being the cause of this:

left: 204px; top: 157px; visibility: hidden;" class="navSubs">

It does not make any sense to me as there is no timer there.

I have checked my whole page and there are no 'iF_timer' duplicates only the
one instance that is used for my Iframe.

Can anyone throw any light on this?
--
Thanks
Karl