I have been using Canadian Version of Quickbooks Pro Version 4.5C for
the Macintosh platform for a number of years. Recently my computer
crashed, and I reloaded the program with my original install disks. I
have both my data files, and recent backup files, but the program will
not open them. I am missing a Y2K upgrade file that Intuit provided
in 1999-2000. Intuit technical support people tell me that they did
not keep the upgrade files, so they won't help me. I am hoping that
someone might still be using Canadian Quickbooks on the Mac, and be
willing to send me either the update files, or the entire program and
component files so that I can access my data.

Thanks
Simon