I'm wanting to create some flash banners to allow affiliates to
promote our products... The url to the flash banner is at
[url]http://www.funclothes.co.uk/flash_banner.php[/url]

Easy to simply give <a href> links for non flash banners, but being
the link with the unique id has to be within the flash banner, I can't
fathom how to generate a dynamic banner that stores the id inside it?

Any ideas on how I should do this - I don't want to produce a banner
for each affiliate (i.e.manually change each affiliate id within the
banner as I'd end up with hundreds of banners) - There must be another
much easier way ?

Any help greatfully accepted

Graham