Professional Web Applications Themes

Help save this family Please - Mac Networking

URGENT PLEASE READ Our friend recently suffered a heart attack at 46 years old. He is a regularly working contracted employee (self employed) who will be unable to work for 6 or 7 weeks from the time of the heart attack with absolutely no income. He has paid taxes all of his life but is not eligible for government assistance of any type as his wife is working earning $1400.00 monthly. This obviously does not support their family including their 2 kids but does exclude them from any agency help. Mrs. Sheffer was even told that if she were a ...

  1. #1

    Default Help save this family Please

    URGENT PLEASE READ
    Our friend recently suffered a heart attack at 46 years old.
    He is a regularly working contracted employee (self employed) who will be unable to work for 6 or 7 weeks from the time of the heart attack with absolutely no income.
    He has paid taxes all of his life but is not eligible for government assistance
    of any type as his wife is working earning $1400.00 monthly. This obviously does not support their family including their 2 kids but does exclude them from any agency help.
    Mrs. Sheffer was even told that if she were a crack head or unemployed, they could then offer assistance.
    They have now missed their rent, had to give up their car, had to add $300 monthly in medications and the quality of their life has sunken to new lows.
    This is a kind and considerate hard working family who has fallen on temporary hard times and could sure use a kindly hand before it's too late.
    We are trying to prove that people DO still care even if our government doesn't.
    We have set up a donation PO Box at the address below and could sure use your help!

    Donna Sheffer, 3216 Eglinton ave. east, Scarborough, Ontario, Canada, M1J 2H6
    Your generous donation $1, $2, $5, $10, $20 whatever would be greatly appreciated.
    Help restore a little faith and save a real family.
    God Bless
    See the angioplasty image here. [url]http://www.otwebdesign.com/apimage.jpg[/url]

    This is no scam
    Please help!!
    Andy Peters Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Help save this family Please

    In article <_thOa.19514$Ab1.34108newscontent-01.sprint.ca>,
    "Andy Peters" <savethesheffsotwebdesign.com> wrote:
    > This is no scam
    Yes, it is.
    Ura Dippschitt Guest

  3. #3

    Try the local church they would be the best.
    JWolf6589 Guest

  4. #4

    Enough <enoughidontcare.com> wrote:
    > And the MORONS continue to take the bait! Go, jdoggy, go (ie GO AWAY
    > IDIOT!)
    But, golly gee, he doesn't like being called names. ;-)

    --
    Mike Rosenberg

    <http://www.macconsult.com>
    <http://bogart-tribute.net>
    Mike Rosenberg Guest

  5. #5

    << > And the MORONS continue to take the bait! Go, jdoggy, go (ie GO AWAY
    > IDIOT!)
    But, golly gee, he doesn't like being called names. ;-) >>

    Its amazing how low some people here can be. I was merely responding to a
    request for help, and all you do is mock me.
    JWolf6589 Guest

  6. #6

    JWolf6589 <jwolf6589aol.comnospam> wrote:
    > Its amazing how low some people here can be. I was merely responding to a
    > request for help, and all you do is mock me.
    Um, he was mocking you because you fell for a scam artist. I hope you
    didn't give your bank account number to that guy from Nigeria...

    --
    Mike Rosenberg

    <http://www.macconsult.com>
    <http://bogart-tribute.net>
    Mike Rosenberg Guest

  7. #7

    JWolf6589 wrote:
    > << > And the MORONS continue to take the bait! Go, jdoggy, go (ie GO AWAY
    >
    >>IDIOT!)
    >

    > But, golly gee, he doesn't like being called names. ;-) >>
    >

    > Its amazing how low some people here can be. I was merely responding to a
    > request for help, and all you do is mock me.
    Seriously, don't send/spend money, time, effort on this. These sorts of
    appeals are well doented on internet scam sites. What is worse is
    they redirect legitimate care/concern/compassion away from true needs.

    wheat Guest